Restaurant Manager - Best Margarita in OC
Orange County, CA
Popular Orange County Restaurant Group
We have been the place in the Orange County area that people can count on for a great meal and quality service. Our award winning Owners have made sure to pay attention to the little things, like the extra spice to make your entrée kick, and seek new ways to enhance our menu in our from-scratch kitchen. We also feature an award winning Bar Menu and outstanding drinks from our Mixologist. It's no wonder customers and critics have flocked to our restaurant and nominated us for several awards, including Best Restaurant in the County on multiple occasions. Our success in the community wouldn’t be possible without our dedicated customers along with our talented Management staff. At this time we're seeking a Restaurant Manager at our Brea location!
Job Description:Our Restaurant Manager will be responsible for all staffing, scheduling, and training needs of the restaurant. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem solving skills and will act as a brand ambassador and will lead the team by example, displaying outstanding customer service and leadership skills at all times. The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the execution of all company policies and procedures and achievement of the restaurant’s financial goals.
- At least 2-3 years of current Full Service or Upscale Casual Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume experience; must have background managing restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.