Restaurant Manager - Casual Brand with Immediate Need
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will include being part of selection process and training of top talent to build a high performing teams. Operational excellence is at the core of the Assistant Restaurant Manager function within the company. The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking with you about becoming a member of our management team. If you have talent for mentoring others and providing excellent service to your guests, this may be the best opportunity to enhance your career!
- Excellent compensation package
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid vacation
- Manager training programs
- Flexible scheduling
- At least 2 years of previous General Management experience
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Desire to succeed through hard work
- Proven ability to solve problems and handle high stress situations
- Able to work weekends, holidays, evenings and additional shifts as needed
Frank Jackson, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Frank Jackson brings over 25 years of operations and hospitality recruitment experience to the table. Since 2013 he has been instrumental in connecting great managers with dynamic concepts in Nevada and Maryland. Having had a strong operations background and being a licensed CPC, Frank understands the needs of his clients as well as the desires of his candidates. He is constantly looking for the next great match.