Restaurant Manager - Casual Dining
1650 Sumneytown Pike, Lansdale, PA 19446 Lansdale, PA 19446 US
Over the past several years, we've grown into one of the popular concepts in the region. Originally based on happy hours and lively entertainment, we have expanded and evolved to cater to ours guests needs. We shifted our focus to our food, bringing the best from-scratch recipes from the south to our guests' table. We are a growing chain, with stores across the Northeast and more stores under development.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for all functions of every shift including guest relations, supervision of all staff and staffing levels, proper restaurant atmosphere, food & beverage quality and safety. The Restaurant Manager ensures the shift is run in a smooth fashion and attends to any unforeseen issues that may arise. The Restaurant Manager will positively coach team members to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. The person in this position will also be in charge of achieving financial goals for the assigned area without compromising food or beverage quality and service.
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Lansdale, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.