Casual Theme– True Industry Leader
We Are Searching For A Diligent Assistant Manager With Extremely High Standards, Enthusiasm For Hospitality And Exemplary Team Building Skills. If This Sounds Like Your Style as an Assistant Manager, We Would Like To Learn More About You! Our Company opened its first location in late 1980's and three years later opened our second restaurant location, starting a global leader of the industry from simple entrepreneurial beginnings to a full-fledged franchise system in a mere five years. From 1993 to 2005, we opened 100 or more new restaurants each year. The company estimates the development possibility of our concept in the United States to be at least 3,000 restaurants resulting in a demand for a qualified Restaurant Manager to oversee each location…that’s a lot of opportunity! If you would like to be the Assistant Manager of an international leader of the industry and have the opportunity to build your own career, this may be the best opportunity to get started! Apply Today for our location in Catonsville, MD.
Title of Position – Assistant Manager
Job Description: We are searching an Assistant Manager who is able to take decisive action, with strong leadership and dedication to our high standards in order to achieve excellent results. The Assistant Manager will assist the General Manager and the Management Team in the overall operations of the restaurant. Duties will include but are not limited to staffing, scheduling and training of new employees, maintaining food and labor cost according to company policy, and assisting in administrative functions delegated by the General Manager. This position requires the Assistant Manager to have talent for mentoring others and delivering exceptional service to our guests. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for hospitality, we are serious about speaking with you about becoming a member of our Management team.
- Industry competitive salaries
- Lucrative bonus potential
- Full benefits including medical/dental/life/vision
- Paid vacation
- Unlimited career growth potential
- The Assistant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Manager must posses
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now – Assistant Manager in Catonsville.