Restaurant Manager - Casual Theme
Columbia, MO 65201
Casual Theme – Trend Setter
Our Company is known as a leader in the industry. We are searching for a Professional Restaurant Manager with effective leadership skills who would like to join a bright, fun, profitable brand. If you would like room to build your own career and have a blast doing it this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for, Apply Today for our location in Columbia Missouri to find out! Our chain has numerous casual dining restaurants within the U.S. and Canada. We can also be found in over 30 other countries around the world. The concept was to create a casual, full-service dining restaurant with a menu featuring various kinds of hamburgers offered at a realistic price. The brand proved successful, and by the early 1980s there were close to 30 locations in the region, all featuring similar Southwest decor. Today, we have locations in all 50 states and around 25 international locations. We have over 1,500 restaurant locations throughout all 50 states, and need the right General Manager to continue the growth of our brand! Apply Now to become the Restaurant Manager of our location in Columbia Missouri
Title of Position – Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of company policies and procedures on every level, to ensure effective and consistent customer service and food preparation. A Professional Restaurant Manager will demonstrate strong leadership skills, innovative thinking, and unparalleled passion for the industry. The Restaurant Manager will work with the entire Management Team to hire, develop, and maintain a strong staff who can work together to execute one common goal. Additionally the Restaurant Manager will be responsible for handling administrative duties including but not limited to; reporting financial documentation to corporate offices, scheduling staff according to labor cost policies and a strong understanding of P&L reports.
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25 percent of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
- Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175 percent of plan
- Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Managing Partner Program for top performing GMs
- Long Term Incentive Program: With its potential for rich annual payouts and a lucrative kicker at the end of three years, the LTIP is a bonus program on steroids!
- Annual Restricted Stock Grants, based on eligibility
- Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should have open availability
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Columbia Missouri
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Betty Ford
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Betty Ford represents Gecko Hospitality for the Kansas and Missouri markets. Betty has had the privileged of working with many nationally known and independent restaurant groups.
Betty has been rich history in recruiting for, not only hospitality to include restaurants and hotels, but retail, healthcare, distribution and the financial industries.
Betty’s undergraduate degree is from James Madison University -B.S. in Physical Education, Sports Management and her graduate degree is from American University -M.S. in Human Resource Management.
Betty has been involved in the Restaurant Industry since she was a young child, helping her grandparent’s with their country store and restaurant. While Betty was in college, she worked in the Campus Dining Hall as a line server and at Golden Corral, also has a line server. Prior to joining Gecko Hospitality, Betty was a Regional Management Recruiter for Carlson Restaurant Worldwide Inc. -TGI Fridays. Betty loves the excitement associated with the ever-changing hospitality industry.
Betty, her husband, 2 dogs – Barley and Tip, and 2 birds – Grey Bird and Yellow Bird, live on 4.5 acres on Buggs Island/Kerr Lake. When Betty is not recruiting, she enjoys cooking, gardening, entertaining, and boating with her husband.