Restaurant Manager - Corporate Concept
83 City Ave, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 US
Casual Theme - Industry Leader
Since we first opened up shop, not only have we become one of the most respected names in the entire restaurant industry, but we have maintained the same goals we set forth from the beginning: spectacular food and an escape from the norm. We strive to make our guests feel at home when they enter one of our restaurants. Our culinary team focuses on giving our customers a little bit of everything, from old favorites to innovative new dishes, all from scratch. We’ve also been able to adapt with the times, focusing on creating a variety of healthier dishes with the same amount of flavor and lower amounts of calories.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is in charge of leading department-level restaurant operations; models and displays leadership which is grounded in our core values. Effective performance of the Restaurant Manager will be measured by steady delivery of balanced results through our systems, strategies, and procedures from the perspective of all our stakeholders. This leads the Restaurant Manager to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business and results leadership.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Quarterly Bonus
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania!
Bob Backus, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Bob Backus started with career with Gecko Hospitality in June of 2012. Prior to joining Gecko, Bob was in restaurant operation as a lead manager for a growing national franchise. As an experienced Senior Executive Recruiter, he has helped shape the success of Gecko Hospitality in Eastern PA market. Throughout his tenure, he has a demonstrated history of effectively transforming people lives. He is a professional who specializes in listening to people and honing in on their wants and needs. He is a 4x recipient of the Gecko Sales Achievement Award. He is licensed by the National Association of Professional Services as a Certified Professional Consultant (CPC). Bob and his wife have two beautiful children, and live in Bucks County.
Bob recruits for Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and all surrounding areas east of the Susquehanna including Williamsport and Selinsgrove.