Restaurant Manager - Entertainment Concept
Thunder Bay, ON P7B3M5
- Industry Leading Compensation 52 - 55K base
- Tremendously Passionate Culture
- Training Program
- Growth Opportunities
- Health Benefits
- The Restaurant Manager should be action-oriented and have initiative
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and creativity are a must
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- The Restaurant Manager position requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a high-volume Hospitality and/or Entertainment environment
Scott Sinclair, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.