Restaurant Manager - FOH
240 Plaza Loop, Bossier City, LA 71111 Bossier City, LA 71111
Immediate Need - Now Hiring
In the 30 years we have been in business, our restaurants have become well known as the place to challenge your taste buds. Our goal now is the same as it was when we opened our first restaurant: provide regional (from-scratch classics) in an environment everyone can enjoy. We train our Chefs and culinary staff to bring out flavors in our dishes and set us apart from our competition. With a diverse menu and array of spirits, we’ ve earned the reputation for outstanding food and great service.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Company is looking for an outstanding Restaurant Manager to support our growing concept. Ideal individuals should have Restaurant Manager experience working in high volume restaurants (3.5 million+), a love for food and wine, and a commitment to service, hospitality and quality. We are searching for a high-energy, team-oriented Restaurant Manager who is focused on driving sales and profit, superior service and quality of product. As our Restaurant Manager your duties will include but not be limited to: overseeing daily operation of the entire restaurant, team members, and facilities, control food, beverage, and labor costs, lead management team members in safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles. The Restaurant Manager will be accountable for inventory per company policy and analyze results; recruit, interview, hire, train, and schedule all quality front of house employees.
- Vacation plan
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus program
- Dining discounts
- Comprehensive training program and ongoing leadership training
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a Full Service or Upscale Casual concept
- High volume background; must have experience managing restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- A stable work history - no more than two restaurant manager jobs in the previous five years
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant Manager candidates be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Bossier City, Louisiana!
Mike Tsirelis, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Mike Tsirelis, 10+year Franchise Partner for the states of Alabama and Louisiana, brings over 25 years of restaurant experience to his role as a restaurant and hospitality recruiter. He began in restaurant management with KFC and Little Caesars, became a franchise representative, and spent 14 years with Lone Star Steakhouse, lastly as a District Manager overseeing 8 units. Prior to joining Gecko, Mike was an Area Director of nine locations with Don Pablo's.
In restaurant operations and in life, Mike believes it’s all about relationships. Throughout his career, he has always enjoyed helping others achieve their personal and professional goals, routinely going the extra mile to assist others to that end. Recruiting is truly a natural fit.
Mike and his wife Dawn have four children and live in Cincinnati, OH. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, and being involved in his children's lives.