Restaurant Manager - Front of House
900 Mulberry St, Des Moines, IA 50309 Des Moines, IA 50309 US
Local Favorite - Immediate Need
Our company is seeking a sophisticated Restaurant Manager with effective team building skills to lead a polished hospitality team to success! If this Restaurant Manager opportunity intrigues you, apply today for our location in Des Moines, Iowa! With multiple establishments in the Des Moines area, we are looking for someone that will perform with the highest integrity, dedication, and respect. We are one of the state's leading Hospitality groups bringing high quality employees and cuisine to some of the best restaurants the area has to offer. We invite you to sit back, relax, and enjoy our five star hospitality. If you would like to be the Restaurant Manager of an award winning concept, don't hesitate and Apply Today for our location in Des Moines, Iowa!
Title of Position Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager must bring a genuine smile and positive energy to work every single day! The person must demonstrate exceptional communication and customer service skills necessary to connect with our loyal customer base and motivate a top-performing team. The Restaurant Manager must be versatile and a customer-focused individual who thrives in a trendy and stylish environment while preserving an approachable relaxed feel. This Restaurant Manager will lead team members in the delivery of excellent guest experiences while directing and supporting them. The Restaurant Manager must have a strong understanding of P&L management and be able to control costs of the restaurant.
- Industry leading compensation
- Career growth opportunities
- Attainable bonus potential
- Fun & exciting work environment!
- Apply today to learn more about the benefits package of this Restaurant Manager position!
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now Restaurant Manager located in Des Moines, Iowa!
Tara Gates, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Tara Gates joined the Gecko Hospitality team as a Restaurant Recruiter in 2014. As a Recruiter, Tara has been very successful in connecting top talent candidates with successful corporate restaurants. She has mastered the craft of engaging candidates on a personal level, coordinating interviews with the clients, as well as determining the hiring needs and fulfilling the position with candidates that excel expectations set forth by the client. She attributes this to her 20+ years of experience managing different types of restaurant settings from privately owned upscale facilities, banquet, to casual corporate environments.
In addition to being a Recruiter, Tara is an adventurous risk taker and thrill seeker and has a passion for living on the edge. She enjoys four wheeling, rock climbing, white water rafting and traveling. Tara attended Penn State University and was an All Star Track and Cross Country runner.