Restaurant Manager - Full Service Concept
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Job Description: Our Restaurant Managers will be expected to promote excellence by providing superior customer service and be responsible for staffing, scheduling, financial goals, and staff development. This Restaurant Manager will be responsible for daily operations of the restaurant, including restaurant appearance and presentation, customer experience, professional leadership and direction to all employees. The Restaurant Manager will also be responsible for selecting and training highly skilled service-oriented employees, and conducting training for employees to build food and beverage knowledge and sales skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation
- Attractive Bonus Program
- Continued Growth Potential
- 3+ years of high-volume Full Service Restaurant Management Experience
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- Successful track record
- Stable work history
- Desire to train and develop staff to their fullest potential
- For BOH/Kitchen Manager consideration one must have experience with food/labor cost, inventory management, managing day-today operations of an efficent kitchen
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Rebekah Deuel-Jones has been a member of the service industry for the last 15 years. While in college, she began as a server in a little local spot, going on to work with both Texas Roadhouse as an opening team member of the Dewitt, New York store and was then with Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Rebekah relocated to Virginia for law school thereafter, and, perpetually drawn to the restaurant industry, purchased and operated several taverns upon finishing school.
After five years in operation, Rebekah opted to leave the owner/operator role to spend more time with her two little girls, Emeline and Edythe. Rebekah is passionate about the service industry, and intimately familiar with the qualities clients desire in a management candidate, having hired and trained many of her own managers during her years as an operator.