Restaurant Manager - Full Service
2610 Parker Rd, Aurora, CO 80014 Aurora, CO 80016 US
Casual Theme - Industry Favorite
Does a fast-paced, relationship-building career as a Restaurant Manager sound appealing to you? If so, manage one of our restaurants! In the 30+ years we’ve been open, taking care of each guest that walks through our doors has been our #1 priority. Over time we’ve expanded both our drinks menu and our food menu to keep up with our guests evolving tastes. Whether it’s for drinks after work or to catch the big game, we aim to ensure everyone is having a good time. We have expanded over the past couple decades and now have restaurants across the United States and several locations internationally! Don’t miss out on this very exciting Restaurant Manager opportunity in Aurora, Colorado!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: A Restaurant Manager for our company must have innovation, excellent leadership skills and the utmost integrity. It’s imperative we find the best managers available; the success of our company rests on the success of our employees. As Restaurant Manager you will have several areas of responsibility including but not limited to; guest service, atmosphere, food and beverage quality, food safety, coaching, employee and guest morale, inventory control and training and developing. The Restaurant Manager will also assist and work with other team members (other managers, General Manager and Unit Level Employees), to build and increase sales over the previous year while maintaining profitability and without compromising concept integrity.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based bonuses every four weeks
- Bonuses paid quarterly for exceptional P&L performance
- Medical/dental/prescription insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two Restaurant Manager jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant Manager candidates be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
- Late night bar background a huge plus
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.