Restaurant Manager - Full Service
1100 Larsen Park Rd, Sioux City, IA 51103 Sioux City, IA 51103 US
Upscale Casual - Immediate Need
The aim of our restaurants is to create a unique dining experience every time a customer walks through our doors. We offer diverse choices for our guests to create their own amazing time. With a wide range of dishes, including sushi, pasta, steak, and seafood options, we look to change with the growing tastes of our customers. Our guests will leave our restaurants enjoying the hospitality, sophistication, and environment that can truly be described as one of a kind.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager will work closely with the General Manager, assisting in motivating the team to work hard, be energetic and be passionate about guest service. The Restaurant Manager will manage and motivate others while acting as a positive role model. The person in this position will be expected to control the work flow in a face-paced environment and also to be a master of multi-tasking and delegating.
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a full service or upscale casual concept
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Manager experience in establishments doing over $2 million per year in sales
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Sioux City, Iowa!
Tara Gates, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Tara Gates joined the Gecko Hospitality team as a Restaurant Recruiter in 2014. As a Recruiter, Tara has been very successful in connecting top talent candidates with successful corporate restaurants. She has mastered the craft of engaging candidates on a personal level, coordinating interviews with the clients, as well as determining the hiring needs and fulfilling the position with candidates that excel expectations set forth by the client. She attributes this to her 20+ years of experience managing different types of restaurant settings from privately owned upscale facilities, banquet, to casual corporate environments.
In addition to being a Recruiter, Tara is an adventurous risk taker and thrill seeker and has a passion for living on the edge. She enjoys four wheeling, rock climbing, white water rafting and traveling. Tara attended Penn State University and was an All Star Track and Cross Country runner.