Restaurant Manager - Full Service
2852 Douglas St W, Victoria, BC V8T 4M5, Canada Victoria, BC V8T 4M5
Looking for experienced, motivated, personable Senior Level Restaurant Managers with high volume experience for our local favorite Full Service Casual concept in Victoria, British Columbia.
- Senior Restaurant Manager - $45,000 - $55,000 + $5,000 - $10,000 bonus & comprehensive benefits
- Restaurant General Manager - $60,000 - $70,000 + $15,000+ bonus & comprehensive benefits
- Minimum 2-4 years full service salaried Restaurant Management experience
- Passion for people, Hospitality, Culinary & Beverage excellence, and having fun
- Ability to unify a team in a high volume, high energy environment
- Excellent Work Ethic; Driven, Organized, Good Administration Skills, Dependable, Flexible.
- Understanding and aptitude for team member and peer development
- Versatile, proven problem solving & decision making skills
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Extended Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Excellent training & development programs
- Great Growth Potential with ability to move up into a higher management role
- Positive Work Environment, family friendly atmosphere
Apply Now with an updated copy of your resume for these Restaurant Management opportunities in Victoria, British Columbia. Qualified candidates will be considered and contacted accordingly.
Danica Bennett has worked in the restaurant industry for 18 years. She started working full time at a young age and quickly fell in love with the industry. She considers herself extremely lucky to have been recruiting within the food service industry since 2010 and looks forward to meeting new people every day.
Danica supports Greg Bozek and Tim Stanton in British Columbia, Alberta and Upstate New York.