Restaurant Manager - Fun Casual Dining - Insurance paid by Company
Omaha, NE 68007 US
Restaurant Manager Bellevue, NE
Casual Theme – Amazing Burgers, Wings, Sandwiches & a great beer list
Insurance fully paid for employee
We are searching for a Restaurant Manager with an authentic passion for hospitality, strong operational skills, the capability to lead and inspire a team, and understands how to bring fun to work every day! We serve up delicious simplicity in a casual but energized environment where it’s all about the food. Our mission is always to provide our guests with an exceptional dining experience by providing fresh, premium quality products prepared to order and delivered in a clean, friendly and festive atmosphere. We’re confident about our company’s future and we recognize we need to hire the very best and brightest Restaurant Manager professionals to meet our long-term goals. The Restaurant Manager who demonstrates effective leadership by achieving consistent results will have ample opportunity to maximize their advancement opportunities. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Bellevue, NE.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager with every part of restaurant operations, and will ensure that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet the guests’ needs. The Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager in overseeing all areas of operations and floor management. The Restaurant Manager must provide leadership and perspective to all the team members and always support our mission and principles. The Restaurant Manager will also be expected to help in maintaining numerous departments successfully, attend weekly meetings with the management team to review performance and provide direction, inspiration and support toward achieving personal and professional goals, review weekly/monthly P&L statements, and work together with the management team to develop action plans increase sales and control costs.
· 401K plan
· Paid Vacation
· Broad choice of health care options for Medical, Dental and Vision, with a variety of coverage and premiums Employee insurance paid by company
· Meal discounts and quarterly allowance to entertain friends and family
· Company paid life insurance; also take advantage of our low group rates to purchase additional life insurance for you or your spouse
· Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
· Performance Based Bonuses reward your ability to build sales and deliver profits. Managers have an opportunity to earn bonus monthly.
· Advancement Opportunities, Managers who consistently deliver results will have the opportunity to fast track into General Manager and Regional Director Positions.
· Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
· The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
· The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
· This position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Bellevue, NE
If you would like to be considered for this position, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to schedule an interview
Salary to $50-55k
Meet Your Recruiter
Marty Tarabar is a Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for 7 states. starting with Gecko in 2005, Marty has forged relationships with candidates and clients, connecting their needs and visions. He has brought on, trained and developed a strong team of recruiters to support his franchise territories.
Marty started dishwashing at the local diner was his way of financing his many travels. As a Boy Scout, Marty traveled to Japan, Israel and across the United States twice before the age of 17. Starting as a fry cook while in college, he went on to work for regional and national restaurant groups as a General Manager, Training General Manager and a District Manager. Marty also worked as a Food Service Manager for Genuardi Family Markets, a division of Safeway.
As a member of the Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association, he’s done seminars for restaurant owners across the state.
After many years on the road, Marty and his wife, Jill, settled in beautiful Bucks County, Pennsylvania, where they are enjoying the life of empty nesters. He enjoys trips to see his grandson in the St Louis area and helps his wife at Fine Arts and Craft Shows to support her stained-glass business.
Since leaving operations Marty has much more time to devote to many activities with his synagogue and home improvement projects. He is a lifetime Red Cross Blood Donor (over 80 pints donated so far) and regularly volunteers his cooking skills for charitable events.