Assistant Restaurant Manager
Casual Dining-Industry Leader
Our Company is searching for an honest Professional Assistant Restaurant Manager with high standards and extraordinary integrity. If you are the right Assistant Restaurant Manager for this position you will be able to build a strong team and lead effectively to a common goal. Don’t miss this opportunity, Apply Today for our location in Las Vegas. Our Company opened its doors back in the early 1990’s in a small apartment building, and through the years we’ve grown to over 85 locations across the country. Our Company is an assortment of neighborhood restaurants with an appealing atmosphere and an authentic Italian menu. With the spirit of our Italian culture, our family-styled dishes are designed for passing around the dinner table and sharing. We know how to throw an unforgettable party with private parties, banquets, corporate gatherings, and workplace celebrations. We believe that individuals thrive from human relationships and the connections are the fundamentals to our success, happiness and quality of life. It’s our hope that by connecting with and delighting others it ignites something even more. If this sounds like the Assistant Restaurant Manager position you have been searching for with the type of company you can see yourself growing in, Apply Today for our location in Las Vegas.
Title of Position- Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As our Assistant Restaurant Manager you must share our core values to stand together and share knowledge helping each other succeed. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will have exceptional integrity and guide their team through example to for the right things for the right reasons to achieve a common goal and maintain the trust of our guests. The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to carry out these visions while maintaining their administrative and financial obligations to the Company in an effective and efficient manner.
- Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
- Personal Training and Development Programs
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should posses 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a track record for achieving financial results
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have open availability
Apply Now- Assistant Restaurant Manager in Las Vegas.