Restaurant Manager - General Manager - Gulfport, MS
Gulfport, MS 39505
General Manager - Restaurant Manager - Gulfport, MS
Are you looking for a thrilling and fun, fast-paced work environment with growth potential? We are searching for Restaurant General Manager Professionals with experience in a high volume casual or quick casual dining environment. Do you love a straightforward menu and desire to be part of a great team growing by leaps and bounds? If so, we want to hear from you! With over 1000 restaurants currently in operation, we have another 1500 under development, which spells OPPORTUNITY. If you are looking for a career as a General Manager in a friendly, fun and fast-paced environment in the [City, State] area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager supervises and troubleshoots restaurant operations. The General Manager maintains the highest possible standards of the restaurant’s sanitation and safety conditions for customers and employees according to State and City regulations. The General Manager monitors and supervises compliance with all company policies, procedures and practices and would establish and maintain the highest possible standards for food quality. The General Manager is responsible for profit and loss of the restaurant, minimizing controllable expenses, maximizing sales/ profits and recruits, interviews, hires and retains top quality employees.
- Competitive starting wages
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health and Dental Insurance Programs
- Paid holidays and vacation
- A minimum of 3 years restaurant management experience for a high volume concept is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the General Manger
- The General Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
Apply Now- General Manager located in Gulfport, MS
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
After many years of success in the area of Administrative Law, and seeing the countless numbers of unemployed clients, Bill decided he could do something to change that scenario! His objective was to place himself into the hospitality industry, with a focus on assisting in the job markets.
“It has been the best decision I have ever made. It gives me great pleasure to be associated and recruiting for the best recruiting firm in the United States, Gecko Hospitality.” ~ Bill Moore
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family, reading and cooking.