Restaurant Manager - General Manager - Kitchen Manager
7756 Crestwood Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35210 Birmingham, AL 35210 US
Restaurant Manager Opportunities
Now Hiring Managers at all Levels across Birmingham!
Our founders wanted to create a restaurant where guests in the community would feel welcomed and enjoy incredibly fresh and delicious seafood year round. Our first restaurant opened 25 years ago and since then we’ve expanded into 5 states with more on the way. We wouldn’t have been able to have this much success without loyal customers and talented Management. Many of our leaders have worked their way up the ranks, and we always have an eye out for individuals who are eager and motivated to thrive as a Restaurant Manager with our concept.
We're now searching for the following positions in the Birmingham area:
- Restaurant General Manager
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager
- Front of the House Restaurant Manager
Ready for a change? Apply today! Here's what we're looking for:
- Restaurant General Manager: Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Full Service Restaurant General Manager
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager: 2+ years of current salaried Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager experience
- Restaurant Manager: 2+ years of current salaried Full Service Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background; must have Management experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- A stable work history - no more than two jobs in the previous five years
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Today - Restaurant Manager Opportunities in Birmingham, Alabama!
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Ben's career path took him to Papa John's Pizza, where he was a Regional Operations Director for five years, until he was presented with the opportunity to own his own restaurant. Ben took that leap, and within five years, his enterprise grew to four diversified concepts ranging from fast casual to a high-end steakhouse. After 6 successful years, Benjamin sold his restaurants in order to spend more time with his wife and growing son. But the itch was still there. Not long after he and his family moved to Birmingham, Alabama to begin a new journey there, Benjamin accepted a job as an Area Manager with Sonic Restaurants where he stayed for five years. Deciding he wanted to be his own boss again, he left Sonic and began consulting, working with operators of small to medium size restaurant groups to help them grow their businesses. He has worked with franchises such as SmashBurger, Tin Drum AsiaCafe, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Taco Bell, Arby's, Wendy's, McDonalds, Sonic, Applebee's, TGI Friday's, Fresno's Fresh, Grisanti's Italian, and Texas Steakhouse & Saloon to name a few.
Ben has always been known as a great "operator" but his greatest asset is his ability to build relationships between employers and employees that enable them to take the next step in achieving personal and professional success. At Gecko, this is our number one priority, which is why Benjamin is such a great fit for our team.
Benjamin, his wife Libby, and son Miles, live in Birmingham, Alabama. In his spare time he enjoys reading, golf and watching his son on his high school soccer and cross-country teams.