Restaurant Manager / General Manager / Kitchen Manager
441 Royal St. New Orleans, LA 70130 New Orleans, LA 70130 US
Restaurant Manager Opportunities
SEVERAL Casual Dining Openings in the New Orleans area!
Since our first restaurant opened, we've kept our goal simple: to provide our guests great tasting (and from scratch) southern meals in a comfortable atmosphere. With a diverse menu incorporating regional classics along with daily happy hour specials to keep the good times going, we've become a favorite destination wherever we have opened up. Over the years, our restaurants have satisfied the diverse appetites of visitors coming to New Orleans. For locals, we also have an extensive catering menu to provide our delicious menu for any special occasion at your home!
I'm working with SEVERAL Casual Dining Concepts in the New Orleans area that are seeking the following positions:
- Restaurant General Manager
- Executive Kitchen Manager
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager
- Front of the House Restaurant Manager
Ready for a change? Apply today! Here's what we're looking for:
- Restaurant General Manager: 3-4 years of current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a Full Service concept
- Executive Kitchen Manager: 3-4 years of current experience as an Executive or Senior Kitchen Manager in a Full Service concept
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager: 2-3 years of current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen Manager in a Full Service concept
- Restaurant Manager: 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Management experience
- High volume background; must have Management experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- A stable work history - no more than two jobs in the previous five years
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Today - Restaurant Manager Opportunities in New Orleans, Louisiana!
Mike Tsirelis, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Mike Tsirelis, 10+year Franchise Partner for the states of Alabama and Louisiana, brings over 25 years of restaurant experience to his role as a restaurant and hospitality recruiter. He began in restaurant management with KFC and Little Caesars, became a franchise representative, and spent 14 years with Lone Star Steakhouse, lastly as a District Manager overseeing 8 units. Prior to joining Gecko, Mike was an Area Director of nine locations with Don Pablo's.
In restaurant operations and in life, Mike believes it’s all about relationships. Throughout his career, he has always enjoyed helping others achieve their personal and professional goals, routinely going the extra mile to assist others to that end. Recruiting is truly a natural fit.
Mike and his wife Dawn have four children and live in Cincinnati, OH. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, and being involved in his children's lives.