Restaurant Manager - General Manager - QSR Concept
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a General Manager in a high volume environment
- The General Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer service satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
- The General Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.