Restaurant Manager - Gorgeous Venue!
Summit, NJ 07901
- Competitive Compensation $45-50k
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Quality of Life
- Career Growth Potential
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant General Manger must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Cindi’s restaurant roots go back to when she cleaned tables and made hamburgers in her Aunt and Uncle’s Tavern while on summer vacation as a kid. Those summers taught her the value of hard work which advanced her career with the Houlihan’s Company and T.G.I. Friday’s where she spent 17 great years. Cindi’s restaurant management background, her extensive administrative experience and her love of helping others makes her a great fit for Gecko Hospitality. She previously spent 5 years with Gecko’s New York office and is currently supporting our Indiana and New Jersey territories.
In Cindi’s spare time, you can find her enjoying time with her better half, her daughter and a great group of lifelong friends or running her small home based business and mentoring other women to become successful business owners themselves.