Restaurant Manager - Great Company & Opportunity!
Gainesville, FL 32608
- Highly Competitive Salary-Top 25% of the Industry
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(K) 50% Employer Match After 6 Months
- Attainable Quarterly Bonus
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Jennifer Smith has over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry. This experience includes fast casual, banquets, high volume full service and fine dining restaurants. She has gained her experience in both Northern and Southern California, and most recently in the greater Salt Lake City area. Since graduating from California State University, Chico, she has retained positions as an Assistant Manager, to Catering Manager, to her most current role as Director of Catering. Jennifer has learned from her multifaceted roles how to execute and ensure high quality guest interaction. Her ambition for success comes down to more than just monetary, it’s to help others find their dream job and to reach their full potential. Being a recruiter is a perfect fit as it gives her the opportunity to impact people’s lives for the better.