Restaurant Manager - Great Growth Opportunity!
1 Mamaroneck Ave, White Plains, NY 10601 White Plains, NY 10601
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
We’re In Search Of A Restaurant Manager That Will Always Strive To Meet And Exceed Expectations For Our Guests And Our Team Members On A Daily Basis. Each of our Restaurant Manager Professionals and Team Members play a vital role in our continued transition from a good growing restaurant company, to a restaurant growth company. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Restaurant Manager professionals to make their mark! We are a culture of service held down by solid hospitality and guided by our compass of quality, and paired with our strong moral values of integrity. We opened our first location in the late 1970’s and today we own and operate close to 150 restaurants from coast to coast, with more locations scheduled to open this year. Our company was recently awarded the coveted Catalyst award by People Report for achieving industry leading results in Management and Hourly Team Member turnover. This is a fantastic career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in White Plains, NY that you do not want to miss!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing all functions of the restaurant during all shifts. Responsibilities include hiring, managing, supervising and training team members to ensure an unforgettable guest experience. As a Restaurant Manager you will spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager will conduct daily briefings on matters of importance to the team, will manage local restaurant marketing, sales building, and community involvement, and will manage all necessary repair and maintenance issues.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in White Plains, NY!
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all the qualities that the Restaurant Manager should posses
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Gecko Hospitality Jobs
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.