Restaurant Manager - Growing Concept
417 Antoinette Dr, Lake Charles, LA 70601 Lake Charles, LA 70601
Family Dining - Apply Today
Talent, Integrity and Passion. If you possess these qualities you will make a successful Restaurant Manager for our location in Lake Charles, Louisiana. For over 40 years, we've been setting and raising the bar on outstanding guest service. In that time, we have grown from a couple struggling locations on the East Coast to one of the largest, most recognized chains with several hundred stores across the country. We have been providing quality dishes (all made-from-scratch) for our guests at prices that everyone can afford. It's no wonder several Hospitality Industry Magazines have ranked us as #1 in our group for over a dozen years running! Apply Today to join our team as a Restaurant Manager at our location in Lake Charles!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for developing a spirit of hospitality in the Front-of-the-House by establishing a friendly and positive environment. The Restaurant Manager will be held accountable for acquiring friendly and talented co-workers, overseeing the human and financial resources and provide a dining experience that guarantees our guests become long lasting, loyal customers. As the Restaurant Manager you are also responsible for the restaurant's overall operations including food quality, production, safety and labor in the absence of the General Manager and the Kitchen Manager.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Apply Today to learn more about the benefits of this Restaurant Manager role!
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two Restaurant Manager jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager in Lake Charles, Louisiana!
Mike Tsirelis, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Mike Tsirelis, 10+year Franchise Partner for the states of Alabama and Louisiana, brings over 25 years of restaurant experience to his role as a restaurant and hospitality recruiter. He began in restaurant management with KFC and Little Caesars, became a franchise representative, and spent 14 years with Lone Star Steakhouse, lastly as a District Manager overseeing 8 units. Prior to joining Gecko, Mike was an Area Director of nine locations with Don Pablo's.
In restaurant operations and in life, Mike believes it’s all about relationships. Throughout his career, he has always enjoyed helping others achieve their personal and professional goals, routinely going the extra mile to assist others to that end. Recruiting is truly a natural fit.
Mike and his wife Dawn have four children and live in Cincinnati, OH. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, and being involved in his children's lives.