Restaurant Manager - Growing Concept
1775 Paper Mill Rd., Wyomissing, PA 19610 Reading, PA 19610 US
Growing Company - Now Hiring
Within the past few years, our concept has grown into nearly 50 restaurants in a dozen states with ambitious growth lined up over the next several years. Our success can be credited to two things: dedication to the community and dedication to quality food. While other companies talk about community involvement, we’ve become an integral part of every city we’ve opened up restaurants in, working with various charities and organizations. Our menu features a slew of mouthwatering selections to choose from, along with options to cater your next big event. We’re looking for Managers who want to feel good about the company they work for and make a difference; with no late night hours and excellent quality of life, we offer a great environment for Managers to advance from within.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant Manager must be energetic and able to inspire as a leader. The responsibilities of our Restaurant Manager include motivating and coaching a talented staff to deliver an authentic experience to our guests while upholding top-notch standards in food and beverage quality in a fast-paced, high-volume atmosphere. The Restaurant Manager will be required to prepare monthly reports for the corporate office and should be able to follow the financial procedures, including but not limited to P&L, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions. The person in this position must be a lead by example Restaurant Manager able to coach and mentor their team to achieve the goals set before them.
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Restaurant Manager
- High volume background; must have managerial experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- A stable work history - no more than two Restaurant Manager jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Reading, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.