Restaurant Manager - High Volume!
Monroeville, PA 15146 US
Casual Theme - Industry Leader
Ambitious. Energetic. Engaging. If you bring these qualities to the table, you are the type of Restaurant Manager we are looking for! Apply Today for our location in Monroeville, PA. We started out with one restaurant in New York City, and today we are a nationwide phenomenon. Our company now has 40 years experience under our belt in the hospitality industry. Not only are we nationwide, we operate several overseas restaurants as well. We recently announced our global strategy for expanding our portfolio of restaurants immensely in the near future. We’re a company that prides itself in our hands on involvement in employee relations, which has awarded us the SPIRIT award by Nation’s Restaurant News that recognizes companies for their dedication to improving guest satisfaction by improving employee satisfaction. Don’t miss this fantastic career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Monroeville, PA with a company that offers the best, world-class training programs in the industry.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As a Restaurant Manager you will be expected to create an entertaining and exciting dining experience for our customers, a supportive and fun culture for employees and financial success for your restaurant. Our Restaurant Manager will manage all aspects of management including marketing and human resources, as your restaurant meets the company’s standards of quality, service and operational excellence. The Restaurant Manager will focus on the delivery of excellent customer service, direct and support team members and manage the restaurant’s profit and loss. The Restaurant Manager will also prepare employees schedules and ensure the restaurant is staffed during all shifts.
· Extremely Competitive Salary
· Medical/Dental/Vision Healthcare Plans
· Life Insurance
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Sick Leave
· Credit Union Membership
· Dining Discounts for you and up to 6 friends
· The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
· Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
· The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
· The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
· This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Monroeville, PA!
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Laurie.
Meet Your Recruiter
Laurie Smith, CPC
Laurie has been recruiting in both Healthcare and Hospitality for the last 5 years. She has a passion for helping people find new opportunities and reach new goals. Laurie is married and a busy mom of two kids, Carter and Claire. In her free time she loves to travel, read and cook.