Restaurant Manager - Historic Diner
Orange, CA 92866
History Diner – Apply Now
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
Our company is seeking a Restaurant Manager with effective team building skills to lead our team! If this opportunity intrigues you, apply today for our location in Orange, California. Our rich history goes back over 100 years. Starting off as an ice cream parlor, we eventually added on comfort foods over the years. The dedication to customer service and ensuring everyone is taken care of has been a vital part of our restaurant’s DNA. Even with new ownership, we are committed to keeping the original feel of our restaurant and the passion for quality food. If you would like to be a part of our friendly staff and add to our amazing atmosphere, don’t miss this career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Orange, California!
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager should be strong with systems and controlling costs. He/she should be a hands-on developer of people and ensuring people are held accountable. The Restaurant Manager must bring a genuine smile and positive energy to work every single day! The person must demonstrate exceptional communication and customer service skills necessary to connect with our loyal customer base and motivate a top-performing team. The Restaurant Manager must be versatile and a customer-focused individual who thrives in a trendy and stylish environment while preserving an approachable relaxed feel. This person will lead team members in the delivery of excellent guest experiences while directing and supporting them. The Restaurant Manager must have a strong understanding of P&L management and be able to control costs of the restaurant.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- Minimum of 2-3 years of current Full Service Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Manager experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Corporate Restaurant Manager background required for consideration
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Orange, California!