Restaurant Manager - Hot Concept
America's Fastest Growing Concept
Do you want to join the fastest expanding company in the United States as a Restaurant Manager and increase the success of one of our booming markets? We are seeking an experienced, personable and energetic Fast Casual Restaurant Manager to provide support to our daily operation in Bowie. Look no further and come join one of America's fastest growing concepts with over 1,400 restaurants in the United States and Canada and regarded as the leader in the Fast Casual Segment of the restaurant industry. This Fast Casual Company has consistently averaged 20% Annual Growth over the last 10 years and continues to expand throughout the nation. Can You Say Advancement Opportunity? We are very proud of the plethora of awards that acknowledge our great food and customers' satisfaction. Most recently JD Power and Associates named this Fast Casual Concept #1 in customer satisfaction, environment. meal, service and value. If you are searching for a career as a Restaurant Manager in a warm, friendly environment with limitless growth possibilities, Apply Today for our location in Bowie!
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager would provide support to the General Manager in the daily operations of the restaurant as well as managing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved. The Restaurant Manager would perform operational activities such as inventory management, scheduling, sanitation, preparing and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies. The Restaurant Manager would also communicate and abide by all company policies and procedures. The Restaurant Manager would aid in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members.
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance
- Opportunity for Advancement
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Fun and Exciting Work Environment
- Quality Of Life Work Hours
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager should act as a "Brand Ambassador" for our company at all times
Meet Your Recruiter
Frank Jackson, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Frank Jackson brings over 25 years of operations and hospitality recruitment experience to the table. Since 2013 he has been instrumental in connecting great managers with dynamic concepts in Nevada and Maryland. Having had a strong operations background and being a licensed CPC, Frank understands the needs of his clients as well as the desires of his candidates. He is constantly looking for the next great match.