Restaurant Manager - Industry Favorite
1215 E Lancaster Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335 Downingtown, PA 19335 US
For over 40 years, we've been the place to go for a great meal with the family. Over time we have expanded our menu to incorporate popular dishes from around the country. Today, we're one of the largest casual dining chains in the country, with several hundred stores located throughout North America. Without a talented management and hourly staff providing our guests outstanding customer service, none of our growth would have been possible.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: To be a successful Restaurant Manager for our company, you need to be an individual who prides yourself on strong leadership talents, demonstrates innovative ideas and have an unparalleled passion for your work. Our Restaurant Manager will provide employees with tools needed to give our guests the great service they've come to expect from us. As the Restaurant Manager you will be able to recognize the talents and job performance of all employees. The Restaurant Manager will oversee training and advancement programs, and abide by our "Pleasing People" mission.
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Downingtown, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.