Restaurant Manager / Kitchen Manager - Family Dining
1299 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 91911 Chula Vista, CA 91911
Restaurant Manager & Kitchen Manager
Immediate Need - Apply Now
For over 40 years, we've been setting and raising the bar on outstanding guest service. In that time, we have grown from a couple struggling locations on the East Coast to one of the largest, most recognized chains with several hundred stores across the country. We have been providing quality dishes (all made-from-scratch) for our guests at prices that everyone can afford. It s no wonder several Hospitality Industry Magazines have ranked us as #1 in our group for over a dozen years running!
At this time we are looking for the following positions in the Chula Vista area:
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager
- Front of the House Restaurant Manager
Ready for a change? Apply today! Here's what we're looking for:
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager: 2-3 years of current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen Manager in a Full Service concept
- Restaurant Manager: 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Manager or Kitchen Manager experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Today - Restaurant Manager Opportunities in Chula Vista, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.