Restaurant Manager / Kitchen Manager
13606 Millerville, Greens Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 Baton Rouge, LA 70805 US
Restaurant Manager Opportunities
Now hiring in Baton Rouge!
For over 40 years, we’ve been setting and raising the bar on outstanding guest service. In that time, we have grown from a couple struggling locations on the East Coast to one of the largest, most recognized chains with several hundred stores across the country. We have been providing quality dishes (all made-from-scratch) for our guests at prices that everyone can afford. It’s no wonder several Hospitality Industry Magazines have ranked us as #1 in our group for over a dozen years running!
At this time we're searching for the following positions in the Baton Rouge area:
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager
- Front of the House Restaurant Manager
Ready for a change? Apply today! Here's what we're looking for:
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager: 2-3 years of current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen Manager in a Full Service concept
- Restaurant Manager: 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Management experience
- High volume background; must have Management experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- A stable work history - no more than two jobs in the previous five years
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Today - Restaurant Manager Opportunities in Baton Rouge, Louisiana!
Mike Tsirelis, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Mike Tsirelis, 10+year Franchise Partner for the states of Alabama and Louisiana, brings over 25 years of restaurant experience to his role as a restaurant and hospitality recruiter. He began in restaurant management with KFC and Little Caesars, became a franchise representative, and spent 14 years with Lone Star Steakhouse, lastly as a District Manager overseeing 8 units. Prior to joining Gecko, Mike was an Area Director of nine locations with Don Pablo's.
In restaurant operations and in life, Mike believes it’s all about relationships. Throughout his career, he has always enjoyed helping others achieve their personal and professional goals, routinely going the extra mile to assist others to that end. Recruiting is truly a natural fit.
Mike and his wife Dawn have four children and live in Cincinnati, OH. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, and being involved in his children's lives.