Restaurant Manager - Needed NOW!
Warner Robins, GA 31201
Casual Theme – Industry Leader
Our Company is actively enlisting the finest Restaurant Manager in the hospitality industry to be a part of our Team. We seek high-energy leaders focused on providing exceptional service ensuring each dining Guest has a stellar experience. Apply Today for our location in Warner Robins, GA.
We have been awarded several awards; the best full-service restaurant chain and overall best American cuisine. By joining our Company, we will provide you support, reward and help your career progress. We want to enable you to be able to foster a culture of innovation and ownership in your own store. This is a great opportunity to further your career as our Restaurant Manager. Apply Today for our location in Warner Robins, GA.
- Industry competitive salary
- Performance based bonus packages
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance packages
- Paid Vacation
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is required of the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Warner Robins, GA
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.