Restaurant Manager - Neighborhood Italian
13353 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Apply Today - Neighborhood Italian
We are in search of a Restaurant Manager that will always strive to meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members on a daily basis. To become the Restaurant Manager of this establishment, Apply Today! In the past 15 years we have been redefining outstanding food and service in the region. We take pride in every aspect of our restaurants, from the décor to the made-from-scratch entrees. Our goal is to make everyone feel welcome for any occasion. With an extensive wine list and an evolving menu, we’ve become a favorite place to eat across Southern California. We’ve received numerous customer service and "Best Of" awards over the years, and our success wouldn’t have been possible without our team members and Management staff.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager sets the standard for service expectations by overseeing every aspect of the guest experience from start to finish, positively coaches and councils staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager must demonstrate skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and managing team members. As a Restaurant Manager you will spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- Minimum of 2+ years of current Full Service or Upscale Casual Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Manager experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Sherman Oaks, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.