Restaurant Manager - New Opening
510 9th St, Rapid City, SD 57701 Rapid City, SD 57701
HIRING: Casual Restaurant Manager Positions
LOOK NO-MORE –HERE’S THE ANSWER TO YOUR JOB SEARCH!
CASUAL RESTAURANT – GROWING CONCEPT – RAPID CITY, SD
FORWARD YOUR RESUME TODAY
AND INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK!
We are looking for High Volume Casual Restaurant Manager Professionals, who have a passion for FRESH ingredients and who embrace diverse backgrounds, values, and beliefs while loving consciously, and practice social responsibility and want to make a difference for local casual restaurant and bar. If you want to be the best you can be, look no further and join our team today! If you are looking for an upper level Restaurant Management career with tremendous growth potential in the Rapid City, SD area, apply today!
Our Restaurant Manager is responsible for maintain quality operations, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining the success of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager acts as a role model and demonstrates professional behavior towards the customers and staff. The Restaurant Manager would be in charge of upgrading and improving operations when needed to maintain quality products and service according to company standards and policies. Our Restaurant Managers oversee profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking corrective action when needed. Our Restaurant Managers play a major role with recruiting, interviewing and hiring outstanding team members, as well as, their retention.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE AND MORE!
- Two plus years of general management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Restaurant Manager should posses
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Rapid City, SD
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Rhonda Gingell
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.