Restaurant Manager - New Opportunity
601 R St #100, Lincoln, NE 68508 Lincoln, NE 68508
Upscale Casual - Immediate Need
Our Company is seeking for a highly motivated Restaurant Manager with plenty of enthusiasm to be the leader of one of the best teams in the business! With multiple urban and fine dining restaurants, our goal is to always create a complete, unique experience for our guests. We serve creative dishes, specializing in a Pan-Asian cuisine. We offer bottle service, seasonal cocktails, and fine wines. Hospitality is our utmost goal, as we believe that our distinct restaurants have something for everyone’s palate. If you’re a professional Restaurant Manager searching for a growing company, then we need to hear from you! Apply today for this Restaurant Manager position in Lincoln.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We are seeking for a passionate and qualified Restaurant Manager to direct our team and will be focused on our mission to ensure excellent guest service that meets our expectations. The Restaurant Manager will ensure the restaurant is adequately staffed to meeting guest needs, including assisting the General Manager in recruitment of hourly team members. We will count on your talents to motivate your team and to be as committed to excellence as we are.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two Restaurant Manager jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager in Lincoln, Nebraska!
Tara Gates, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Tara Gates joined the Gecko Hospitality team as a Restaurant Recruiter in 2014. As a Recruiter, Tara has been very successful in connecting top talent candidates with successful corporate restaurants. She has mastered the craft of engaging candidates on a personal level, coordinating interviews with the clients, as well as determining the hiring needs and fulfilling the position with candidates that excel expectations set forth by the client. She attributes this to her 20+ years of experience managing different types of restaurant settings from privately owned upscale facilities, banquet, to casual corporate environments.
In addition to being a Recruiter, Tara is an adventurous risk taker and thrill seeker and has a passion for living on the edge. She enjoys four wheeling, rock climbing, white water rafting and traveling. Tara attended Penn State University and was an All Star Track and Cross Country runner.