Restaurant Manager - New Store Opening
751 Horsham Road, Lansdale, PA 19446 North Wales, PA 19454
High Volume Full Service Concept - New Store Opening
If you are a Restaurant Manager with a "Run It like You Own It" mentality and a "Hands On" management style, Apply Today for our NEW STORE OPENING in North Wales, Pennsylvania! For the past 20 years we've been satisfying appetites and quenching thirsts along the East Coast. We've grown steadily for the past several years and have expanded into half a dozen states. Our diverse menu features everything from steaks, burgers, and fajitas to salads and seafood. We also feature a wide variety of drink selections. Whether you're catching up with old friends, or coming by to watch the big game, we have something for everyone. Don't miss out overlook this exciting Restaurant Manager career opportunity in North Wales, Pennsylvania!
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As the Restaurant Manager you will need to demonstrate superb communication and customer service skills required to connect with our loyal customer base and motivate a top-performing team. Our ideal Restaurant Manager is a flexible and customer-focused individual who thrives on a relatively chaotic work, can manage a multi-million dollar business and thrives on customer service. This Restaurant Manager will guide their team members in the delivery of excellent guest experiences while directing and supporting them. Our Restaurant Manager must be able to manage the restaurants profit & loss.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Attainable Quarterly Bonus
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Apply today for more information about this Restaurant Manager role
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
- Late night bar background a huge plus
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in North Wales, Pennsylvania!
Bob Backus, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Bob Backus started with career with Gecko Hospitality in June of 2012. Prior to joining Gecko, Bob was in restaurant operation as a lead manager for a growing national franchise. As an experienced Senior Executive Recruiter, he has helped shape the success of Gecko Hospitality in Eastern PA market. Throughout his tenure, he has a demonstrated history of effectively transforming people lives. He is a professional who specializes in listening to people and honing in on their wants and needs. He is a 4x recipient of the Gecko Sales Achievement Award. He is licensed by the National Association of Professional Services as a Certified Professional Consultant (CPC). Bob and his wife have two beautiful children, and live in Bucks County.
Bob recruits for Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and all surrounding areas east of the Susquehanna including Williamsport and Selinsgrove.