Restaurant Manager - Now Hiring
7450 West Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68114 Omaha, NE 68114 US
Immediate Need - Full Service
For over three decades, we have grown into one of the most popular and well-recognized casual dining chains in the world. We still maintain the same goals today as we set forth from our humble beginnings: quality meals and an atmosphere the whole family can enjoy. At the same time, we have been able to evolve with the times. Whether it’ s creating dishes for those living a healthy lifestyle or expanding our Happy Hour menus, we’ ve stayed at the forefront of the industry.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We are searching a Restaurant Manager who is able to take decisive action, with strong leadership and dedication to our high standards in order to achieve excellent results. The Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager and the Management Team in the overall operations of the restaurant. Duties of this Restaurant Manager position will include but are not limited to staffing, scheduling and training of new employees, maintaining food and labor cost according to company policy, and assisting in administrative functions delegated by the General Manager. This position requires the Restaurant Manager to have talent for mentoring others and delivering exceptional service to our guests. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for hospitality, we are serious about speaking with you about becoming a member of our Management team.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Apply today for more information on this Restaurant Manager position!
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two Restaurant Manager jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager in Omaha, Nebraska!
Tara Gates, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Tara Gates joined the Gecko Hospitality team as a Restaurant Recruiter in 2014. As a Recruiter, Tara has been very successful in connecting top talent candidates with successful corporate restaurants. She has mastered the craft of engaging candidates on a personal level, coordinating interviews with the clients, as well as determining the hiring needs and fulfilling the position with candidates that excel expectations set forth by the client. She attributes this to her 20+ years of experience managing different types of restaurant settings from privately owned upscale facilities, banquet, to casual corporate environments.
In addition to being a Recruiter, Tara is an adventurous risk taker and thrill seeker and has a passion for living on the edge. She enjoys four wheeling, rock climbing, white water rafting and traveling. Tara attended Penn State University and was an All Star Track and Cross Country runner.