Restaurant Manager - Pressing Need
50 E Wynnewood Rd, Wynnewood, PA 19096 Wynnewood, PA 19096
Regional Favorite - Apply Now
If you’re looking for tame, ordinary, and predictable…then look somewhere else! Our goal is to challenge our guests’ taste buds and present bold, mouthwatering dishes daily. With everything made in-house, we take pride in giving customers the best meals they can imagine at great prices. We started out in the Southwest and have quickly grown to different parts of the country. With expansion quickly picking up steam, we’re in search of talented, energetic leaders that want to advance in their careers.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager has the overall responsibility of directing the daily operations of the restaurant in the General Manager’s absence, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation including product preparation, guest relations, restaurant repair and maintenance, inventory management, and team management, ensuring the highest quality products and services are delivered to each guest. The Restaurant Manager will also ensure local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met, as well as assist in Profit & Loss Management by reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions. This person will report directly to the General Manager, and in the absence of the GM will take disciplinary action, motivate and train the team.
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Today - Restaurant Manager in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.