Restaurant Manager- 5 day work week- Gastonia
Gastonia, NC 28056 US
Salary Up to $55,000 DOE
Are you a Restaurant Manager that enjoys making work fun while supervising all staffing levels, safety and sanitation? If so, apply today for our location in Gastonia, NC. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win, can build sales- and still has fun doing it. If you are excited about a Restaurant Management career with us in the Gastonia, NC area, apply today!
As a Restaurant Manager, your responsibilities include but are not limited to: Running the floor and making lasting impressions on our guests, Interviewing, hiring, training, developing and coaching your team, Administrative activities like focusing on inventory, completing FOH and BOH orders, and monitoring the safe. Ensuring food safety, quality and presentation are on par, conducting line checks. Add support in the kitchen, bar, and dining room during peak hours.
What we will offer to you:
- Industry leading compensation with performance-based salary increases two times a year.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual bonus plan.
- Paid Vacation, sick days, and parental leave.
- Thanksgiving & Christmas paid off with additional pay for five working holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k plans.
- Career growth opportunities
- 2 years’ experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career
- Possess strong communication skills
- Culinary school background is a plus, but not required
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com