Restaurant Manager -General Manager - Fast Casual Concept Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Restaurant Manager should fully understand all policies, procedures, requirements, specifications, guidelines, and training programs. The person in this position will be responsible for making certain all guests feel the genuine meaning of hospitality and are presented with responsive, thoughtful and polite service at all times. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be expected to perform administrative duties such as scheduling and budgeting, communicate sales reps, and suppliers and to have open lines of communication the General Manager on a daily basis. In this position, you must bring your positive attitude and spirit for hospitality with you every on a daily basis and share it with your team.
- Competitive Salary
- Work/ Life Balance
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunity For Growth
- And Many More!
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least three years
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have open availability
Apply Now- Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Oxford, MS
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.