Restaurant Manager-ENCORE CASINO
Everett, MA 02149
QSR- Industry Leader
Do you want the opportunity to work at Boston’s newest, exciting and most anticipated venture? We invite you to share in the success and enter a career with our growing team. We are currently searching for a Assistant Restaurant Manager who enjoys dealing with guests, has high energy and a passion for the industry. If you are looking for a career as an Assistant Restaurant Manager with an organization offers true growth potential within, we’d love to hear from you! The position offers “Yes Quality of Life and Work Balance!”, “Ability to Fast Track within!” and “Ability to Shine and Showcase your Talents as a Manager”. Apply today for this fast-moving position in Everett MA
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Assistant Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the restaurant as well as assuring spectacular customer service to our guests. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will train the staff to understand stations, procedures and policies. The person in this position must maintain a positive enthusiastic atmosphere for both staff and customers to ensure a pleasant experience also be able to build great teams.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have a high-volume Quick Serve or Fast Casual restaurant management experience of at least 4 years.
- The Assistant Restaurant will be required to work over night shifts.
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times.
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Everett, MA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Slegel, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Linda Slegel is an Executive Hospitality Recruiter for the New England Region-MA, NH, ME, VT specializing in the placement of restaurant professionals. She is known in the industry for putting her skills, knowledge and expertise into helping candidates find their ideal positions and assisting her clients finding great new employees for their organization. Linda is a very driven and dedicated Recruiter who strives to bring the best of the best together. Linda has an exceptionally strong passion for the recruiting industry winning numerous awards throughout her career. She listens strongly to the needs and desires of the candidate with regards to what they are looking for in their next position and listens to the clients’ needs ensuring that an ideal match is met. Linda attended Rochester Institute of Technology-RIT and is currently in the process of obtaining her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification.