Albuquerque, NM 87101 US
Upscale Casual-Industry Leader
If you are looking for a Restaurant Manager career opportunity with a company passionate about great service, excellent food and wine and celebrates living well, you will be interested in this career path! Apply Today! We need someone who will share our passion by assisting the operations of a profitable, guest orientated business. In giving back to you, we offer a great career with the potential for increasing opportunities as we continue to expand. We are proud of our trendy and fresh menu that earned us the award for "Best Fresh Menu" by the Tampa Bay Metro, Best of Metro Awards. Along with the sophisticated approach to our cuisine is our extensive wine list boasting over 200 selections of the best wines throughout the world. We are currently operating 43 locations throughout the U.S. With several new restaurants planned to open within the next 18 months. Our Portfolio Of Restaurants Total Over A BILLION DOLLARS In Revenue Per Year so stability and financial commitment to our employees is paramount. Don't miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job description:The Restaurant Manager is responsible for leading department level restaurant operations. This person will assist and work closely with the Managing Partner in leading Team Members by demonstrating leadership grounded in our core values. The Restaurant Manager will help enable the team to keep our promise to guests by consistently providing a superb dining experience. A successful Restaurant Manager is always contributing in the delivery of balanced results through our systems and methods, which ultimately leads to steady growth in sales and profits through personal, people, business and leadership results.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Quarterly Performance Bonus Potential
- Day One Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Immediate 401(K) with company Match after 1 Year of Service
- Company Paid Retirement Plan (at 1 year of service)
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all the qualities that the Restaurant Manager should posses
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to scottl@geckohospitality.Com
Scott Lacy, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Lacy is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner in Oklahoma and New Mexico. He brings almost 30 years of experience to the Hospitality Industry, starting at the age of 18 working as a chef for a small restaurant. Scott then began a 16-year career with Ryan's Family Steakhouse in 1995. When Ryan's was acquired by Buffet's Inc. in 2007 I was promoted to Area Director and worked overseeing 9 stores.
Scott strongly believe that the foundation of the Hospitality Industry is built on forming great relationships through honesty, trust and integrity. As a lifelong operator, he knows first-hand the daily challenges that restaurant managers face, the tremendous effort it takes to be a great manager and the importance of balancing work and personal life. I also understand the many challenges that clients face in attracting talented candidates needed to grow a successful business.