Annapolis, MD 21402 US
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
We are Searching for a Restaurant Manager That Will Be Devoted to Providing Every Guest with an Authentic Italian Dining Experience and Share Our Passion For 100% Guest Service. Working with us like working with family. We want our guests to feel at home, for that reason we invest a great deal in nurturing our Restaurant Manager Professionals and Team Members while fostering a welcoming and optimistic environment. Our family of restaurants is at the top of the highly competitive Italian Segment of casual dining. We currently operate over well over 800 restaurants in the United States and Canada. We employ close to 80, 000 people and our sales well exceed 3 billion dollars a year. To help demonstrate our dedication to Italian Cuisine, we send a select band of Restaurant Manager professionals and Team Members each year to our Culinary Institute to become engrossed in the culture, gain creative ideas and learn the basics of Italian Cooking. Up to now, we've sent well over 1, 000 Restaurant Manager pro s and Team Members to take part in this experience. Don t miss this amazing opportunity for our location in Annapolis.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is in charge of leading department-level restaurant operations; models and displays leadership which is grounded in our core values. Effective performance of the Restaurant Manager will be measured by steady delivery of balanced results through our systems, strategies, and procedures from the perspective of all our stakeholders. This leads the Restaurant Manager to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business and results leadership.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Quarterly Bonus
- The Restaurant Manager should possess 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Annapolis
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Frank Jackson
Frank Jackson, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Frank Jackson brings over 25 years of operations and hospitality recruitment experience to the table. Since 2013 he has been instrumental in connecting great managers with dynamic concepts in Nevada and Maryland. Having had a strong operations background and being a licensed CPC, Frank understands the needs of his clients as well as the desires of his candidates. He is constantly looking for the next great match.