Asheville, NC 28801
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
We re In Search Of A Restaurant Manager That Will Always Strive To Meet And Exceed Expectations For Our Guests And Our Team Members On A Daily Basis. Each of our Restaurant Manager Professionals and Team Members play a vital role in our continued transition from a good growing restaurant company, to a restaurant growth company. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Restaurant Manager professionals to make their mark! We are a culture of service held down by solid hospitality and guided by our compass of quality, and paired with our strong moral values of integrity. This is a fantastic career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Asheville, NC that you do not want to miss!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing all functions of the restaurant during all shifts. Responsibilities include hiring, managing, supervising and training team members to ensure an unforgettable guest experience. As a Restaurant Manager you will spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager will conduct daily briefings on matters of importance to the team, will manage local restaurant marketing, sales building, and community involvement, and will manage all necessary repair and maintenance issues.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all the qualities that the Restaurant Manager should possess
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Asheville, NC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to eric@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Eric Garland began his twenty year career in the hospitality industry while attending college. His career started as a Bellman with the Garden Plaza Hotel and he was quickly promoted to Front Office Manager soon after graduating. He enjoyed being involved in the renovation and conversion of the Garden Plaza to Doubletree by Hilton. He earned several Hilton certifications including System 21/On Q and Revenue Manager. Eric accelerated his career with some of the top brands in the hotel industry, advancing through the ranks as an Executive Housekeeper, Director of Sales, Assistant General Manager and then rapidly to General Manager! He enjoyed moving up with the companies and making great contributions. Recruiting for hotels is natural for Eric!