Austin, TX , 78703 Austin, TX 78702 US
Casual Theme – Full Bar
Our Company is known as a leader in the industry. We are searching for a Professional Restaurant Manager with effective leadership skills who would like to join a bright, fun, profitable brand. If you would like room to build your own career and have a blast doing it this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Apply today for our location in Austin, TX to hear more! Our restaurant is casual theme and full service, with a full bar and loyal customers. We have over 150 restaurant locations throughout the country, and need the right Restaurant Manager to continue the growth of our brand! Apply Now to become the Restaurant Manager of our location in Austin, TX.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of company policies and procedures on every level, to ensure effective and consistent customer service and food preparation. A Professional Restaurant Manager will demonstrate strong leadership skills, innovative thinking, and unparalleled passion for the industry. The Restaurant Manager will work with the entire Management Team to hire, develop, and maintain a strong staff who can work together to execute one common goal. Additionally, the Restaurant Manager will be responsible for handling administrative duties including but not limited to; reporting financial documentation to corporate offices, scheduling staff according to labor cost policies and a strong understanding of P&L reports.
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25 percent of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
- Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175 percent of plan
- Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Managing Partner Program for top performing GMs
- Long Term Incentive Program: With its potential for rich annual payouts and a lucrative kicker at the end of three years, the LTIP is a bonus program on steroids!
- Annual Restricted Stock Grants, based on eligibility
- Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
- The Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should have open availability
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Austin, TX
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jake Smith, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jake Smith lives in Austin, TX and has been a Restaurant Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Before beginning his career in recruiting, Jake was a corporate auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers in NYC. Jake graduated from Texas A&M in 2010 with a Bachelor’s in Accounting and a Master’s in Finance. He is happily married with his wife Jessica and their Australian Shepherd Leo. Together they enjoy trail running, kayaking, and trying out new restaurants in Austin.