Bowie, MD 20718 US
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
We re In Search Of A Restaurant Manager That Will Always Strive To Meet And Exceed Expectations For Our Guests And Our Team Members On A Daily Basis. Each of our Restaurant Manager Professionals and Team Members play a vital role in our continued transition from a good growing restaurant company, to a restaurant growth company. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Restaurant Manager professionals to make their mark! We are a culture of service held down by solid hospitality and guided by our compass of quality, and paired with our strong moral values of integrity. We opened our first location in the late 1970 s and today we own and operate restaurants from coast to coast, with more locations scheduled to open this year. Our company was recently awarded the coveted Catalyst award by People Report for achieving industry leading results in Management and Hourly Team Member turnover. This is a fantastic career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Bowie, MD that you do not want to miss!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing all functions of the restaurant during all shifts. Responsibilities include hiring, managing, supervising and training team members to ensure an unforgettable guest experience. As a Restaurant Manager you will spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager will conduct daily briefings on matters of importance to the team, will manage local restaurant marketing, sales building, and community involvement, and will manage all necessary repair and maintenance issues.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all the qualities that the Restaurant Manager should possess
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Bowie, MD
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Frank Jackson
Frank Jackson, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Frank Jackson brings over 25 years of operations and hospitality recruitment experience to the table. Since 2013 he has been instrumental in connecting great managers with dynamic concepts in Nevada and Maryland. Having had a strong operations background and being a licensed CPC, Frank understands the needs of his clients as well as the desires of his candidates. He is constantly looking for the next great match.