526 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 Brandon, FL 33511
Restaurant Manager (PM Manager)
QSR - Unlimited Growth Potential
We are looking to hire a Professional Restaurant Manager with enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, and a successful track record of effective team building. If this sounds like your style as a Restaurant Manager we would like to get to know you better! Our Company is celebrating more than many decades in the quick-service industry. If you are searching for a Restaurant Manager career with a well-balanced, established company that has enough room for you to grow and develop personally and professionally this may be the right opportunity for you! Apply Today to become the Restaurant Manager for our location in Brandon, FL.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager has complete responsibility for a million-dollar operation when they're on duty, from supervising staff to ensuring happy customers and product quality. The Restaurant Manager will work closely with the rest of the Management Team on strategic planning, staffing and marketing for their location. We believe in challenges and rewards. Hard work, a positive attitude, and solid Management skills will earn you a career as a Restaurant Manager with outstanding financial compensation, recognition, advancement opportunity, and benefits. We look for exceptional performers to grow with us.
- Holiday Pay and Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Care Plans
- Employee Meal Discount
- Management Training Programs
- 401(k) Savings/Investment Plan
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager should act as a "brand ambassador" for our company at all times
- Must be able to work in the evenings
Apply Now- Restaurant Manager located in Brandon, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to andrea@geckohospitality.Com
Andrea Hudon, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Andrea Hudon is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for Central Florida: Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas. During her 13 plus years with Gecko, she has placed 100’s of Management Level Candidates with customer firms. Her friendly and efficient manner builds long lasting relationships with fellow Franchise Partners, clients and candidates alike.
Andrea utilizes the strength and breadth of Gecko main office and regional partners, when needed to help satisfy her clients’ specific needs. Gecko’s mission to exceed customer expectations, promotes a culture of cooperation & support among Franchise Partners.
Prior to joining Gecko, Andrea was a Training Store General Manager for Edwardo’s Pizza & Gino’s East for 6 years. One of her stores was touted for doing over 5mm/yr of business. This GM experience in the hospitality industry made her transition to Restaurant Manager recruiting for Gecko a natural move.
Andrea graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality. She was also honored as a Top WIU Senior at the yearly National Restaurant Association Show.