526 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 Brandon, FL 33511
Most Promising Fast-Casual Concept
Do you want to be part of an expanding company and concept? Our growing network of restaurants creates viable spaces for candidates to assume careers in various fields. If you are searching for a place to grow your Restaurant Manager career apply right away and grow with us! Apply Today for our location in Brandon, FL. This Fast Casual Burger Joint will open up 70 new restaurants in less than 2 years and has recently created numerous positions for our top achievers above the General Manager ranks. We are in search of Restaurant Manager Professionals to be part of a growing concept expanding by leaps and bounds. This fast growing company is striving to be the next leader in the Fast Casual Segment of the restaurant industry. If you are looking for a career as a Restaurant Manager with tremendous growth potential in the Brandon, FL area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager would provide support to the General Manager during the daily operations, as well as, manage shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and assist in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members. The Restaurant Manager would perform operational activities such as inventory control, scheduling, sanitation, planning and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies and would communicate and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Outstanding Internal Promotion Structure
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Restaurant Manager should posses
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager.
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Brandon, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.