113 Canal St Christiansburg, VA 24068 US
Restaurant Manager - Christiansburg, VA - $65,000 + Bonuses (FOH & BOH Management Experience Required)
Are you an experienced Restaurant Manager with a passion for providing exceptional service and fostering a winning team environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join our team in Christiansburg, VA and help shape the guest experience at our casual dining establishment. With a dedication to meeting and exceeding expectations on a daily basis, we're seeking a professional who shares our commitment to excellence in all areas of the restaurant.
As a Restaurant Manager, you'll oversee all aspects of the guest experience, from start to finish, and work closely with the team to ensure seamless service. Your responsibilities include:
- Setting service standards and coaching and counseling staff to achieve the highest quality in all areas
- Carefully selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring, and managing team members
- Allocating more than 50% of your time to performing managerial duties, exercising independent judgment and discretion in conflict resolution
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- 2+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- A passion for developing and mentoring people
- A track record of achieving financial results
- A high degree of honesty, integrity, and a guest-oriented philosophy
- Open availability
As a valued member of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation of $65,000 per year
- Insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Thorough and ongoing training
If you're ready to take on a new challenge and make your mark as a Restaurant Manager, we want to hear from you! To apply, please submit your application and resume. Don't miss out on this fresh, exciting, and rewarding career opportunity! Contact Tombull@GeckoHospitality.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.