Columbia, SC 29201
Restaurant Management Opportunity
We’re in search of a Restaurant Manager that will always strive to meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members daily. A Professional Restaurant Manager needed for this upscale independent restaurant. Apply Today for our location in Columbia, SC.
We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Restaurant Manager professionals to make their mark! Our Company’s Mission is to be an established Restaurant Group led by a strong, committed team working side by side, focused on providing our guests with the highest level of quality and service, ensuring an unparalleled and unique dining experience. If you are an energetic, professional Restaurant Manager who brings passion to work every, take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and Apply Today for our location in Columbia, SC.
- Competitive Pay
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- Opportunity For Career Advancement With A Stable, Growing Company
- And Many More…
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all the qualities that the Restaurant Manager should possess
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Columbia, SC
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.