75 Lake Ave, Danbury, CT 06810 Danbury, CT 06810 US
Restaurant Manager Needed
LOOKING FOR RESTAURANT ROCK STARS!
Do you desire upward mobility? If so, this this is the place for you! We are looking for hardworking, customer service driven rock stars to operate our restaurants! If you have high standards for quality and enjoy a fast-paced setting, then we want to talk with you!
Are you searching for a career as a Restaurant Manager that focuses on a healthy lifestyle, continuous learning, developing others and believes in the same values as you: proactive, respect, development, great opportunities and giving? If you are searching for a career as a Restaurant Manager that can inspire you and where you can inspire others, then we need to hear from you! This Fast Casual Chain has well over 1, 500 restaurants in the United States in over 40 states and Puerto Rico and is the fastest growing Asian restaurant concept in the world. We are deeply devoted to the communities in which we serve with numerous donations to a variety of nonprofit organizations. We are proud of our company’ s community involvement effort, offering food, funding and volunteer services to organizations benefiting children and disaster relief efforts. If you are searching for a career as a Restaurant Manager that gives back to the Danbury, CT area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager would provide assistance to the General Manager throughout the daily operations as well as manage shifts to ensure company standards are preserved and would also assist with the development, supervision and the overseeing of all team members. The Restaurant Manager will perform operational activities such as inventory management, scheduling, sanitation, preparing and preserving stock and monitoring food supplies and the Restaurant Manager will also communicate and abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Competitive Pay and Excellent Bonus Opportunities
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan With Company Match
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a high volume concept is required by the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Danbury, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rubert@geckohospitality.Com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.